On the Hill: Take a run at Beaver Creek
December 26, 2013
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Intertwine catwalk at Beaver Creek Resort.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ new snow, 20″ in last week
Weather: Sunny and cold
Liftline status: The holiday crowd is here. Lines aren’t too bad on the mountain, but there are definitely more people at Beaver Creek this week.
Run of the day: There’s some powder from the past week to be found. A nice cruise down Intertwine catwalk was a relaxing post-Christmas run.
Breakdown: With 20 inches in the last week, there is a solid base at Beaver Creek for the Christmas holiday. Nothing but blue skies and sun at the Beav’.
Snowcast: The National Weather service forecasts sunny skies through the weekend with temperatures in the 30s.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Man arrested in Aspen after claiming to be ex-NFL player Chad Ochocinco