On the Hill: Take a run down Riva
December 2, 2013
VIDEO: Reporter John LaConte takes a cruise down Upper Riva Ridge on Vail Mountain
Vail official report: 0″ new snow overnight, 0″ in last week
Vail Daily field report: There was a fraction of an inch of dust on top of the groomers this morning
Weather: Very cloudy today and cold, with temps in the teens and below
Liftline status: Gondola One and Chair 4 weren’t crowded at all this morning
Run of the day: Riva was groomed
Breakdown: The Upper portion of Riva Ridge is open and groomed, and there’s a fresh centimeter of snow on top.
Snowcast: There’s big snow system headed our way for Tuesday/Wednesday, Colorado meterologists are reporting.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?