On the Hill: Take a run down Riva
December 2, 2013
VIDEO: Reporter John LaConte takes a cruise down Upper Riva Ridge on Vail Mountain
Vail official report: 0″ new snow overnight, 0″ in last week
Vail Daily field report: There was a fraction of an inch of dust on top of the groomers this morning
Weather: Very cloudy today and cold, with temps in the teens and below
Liftline status: Gondola One and Chair 4 weren’t crowded at all this morning
Run of the day: Riva was groomed
Breakdown: The Upper portion of Riva Ridge is open and groomed, and there’s a fresh centimeter of snow on top.
Snowcast: There’s big snow system headed our way for Tuesday/Wednesday, Colorado meterologists are reporting.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- Woodchuck starts car fire in Steamboat Springs, flees scene, later apprehended
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Huskies 3,200 relay strikes gold at state meet