On the Hill: Take a run down Riva
December 2, 2013
VIDEO: Reporter John LaConte takes a cruise down Upper Riva Ridge on Vail Mountain
Vail official report: 0″ new snow overnight, 0″ in last week
Vail Daily field report: There was a fraction of an inch of dust on top of the groomers this morning
Weather: Very cloudy today and cold, with temps in the teens and below
Liftline status: Gondola One and Chair 4 weren’t crowded at all this morning
Run of the day: Riva was groomed
Breakdown: The Upper portion of Riva Ridge is open and groomed, and there’s a fresh centimeter of snow on top.
Snowcast: There’s big snow system headed our way for Tuesday/Wednesday, Colorado meterologists are reporting.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks