On the Hill: Tons of sun at the Beav’
March 13, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Red Tail at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches new snow overnight
Weather: Sunny and cold
Liftline status: Not bad at all
Breakdown: It’s another bluebird day at the Beav’. Grooming crews have been busy, so make sure and pick up a grooming report.
Snowcast: Another quick-moving storm, like today’s storm, will move across the northern half of Colorado on Saturday, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday