On the Hill: Tons of sun at the Beav’
March 13, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Red Tail at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches new snow overnight
Weather: Sunny and cold
Liftline status: Not bad at all
Breakdown: It’s another bluebird day at the Beav’. Grooming crews have been busy, so make sure and pick up a grooming report.
Snowcast: Another quick-moving storm, like today’s storm, will move across the northern half of Colorado on Saturday, reports meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Obama taps local school chief for administration post
- Eagle County surveyor arrested for alleged illegal marijuana grow
- Four Argentinian J-1 workers scrambling for housing after falling victim to a Craig’s List rental scam
- Report of gun in Edwards leads to felony charges
- Surveyor says he’ll be cleared in pot grow case