On the Hill: Tough conditions at Beaver Creek
February 10, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Via Vito’s and Cabin Fever at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 1″ overnight, 2″ in last 24 hours, 5″ in last 48 hours and 12″ in last week
Weather: Cloudy and snowing off and on in the morning hours.
Liftline status: Busy
Breakdown: The cloudy conditions are making visibility difficult at the Beav’.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts snow through Monday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations