On the Hill: Tough conditions at Beaver Creek
February 10, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Via Vito’s and Cabin Fever at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 1″ overnight, 2″ in last 24 hours, 5″ in last 48 hours and 12″ in last week
Weather: Cloudy and snowing off and on in the morning hours.
Liftline status: Busy
Breakdown: The cloudy conditions are making visibility difficult at the Beav’.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts snow through Monday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Activewear company Liquido ticketed, faces fines for Hanging Lake conduct
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- Town of Eagle parts ways with former manager John Schneiger after one year
- Paraglider crashes into river near Eagle; rescued by passing rafters
- Minturn burglaries hit at least seven, residents should lock vehicles