On the Hill: Tough conditions at Vail
February 21, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding down Boomer on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 3 inches new snow overnight, 5 inches in last week
Weather: Snowing, windy and cold
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: It may be cold and windy, but at least it’s snowing. Conditions are tough at Vail but if you stick to the trees you may find some nice skiing.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow through Saturday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect