On the Hill: Tough conditions at Vail
February 21, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding down Boomer on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 3 inches new snow overnight, 5 inches in last week
Weather: Snowing, windy and cold
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: It may be cold and windy, but at least it’s snowing. Conditions are tough at Vail but if you stick to the trees you may find some nice skiing.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow through Saturday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy Class of 2017 is Overachiever U
- The year is complete and RPI is officially a mess