On the Hill: Vail 100% open?
January 22, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding past a closed run on Vail Mountain
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow in last 24 hours; 3 inches in last week
Weather: Warm temps without a cloud in the sky
Liftline status: No lines anywhere
Run of the day: Giant Steps has been groomed frequently this season and is running nicely today
Breakdown: The skiing is really nice today – there’s plenty of sun and it’s not too cold or crowded.
Snowcast: The National Weather service says there’s a 20 percent chance of snow Wednesday night and Thursday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Ritz Bachelor Gulch owner opts to fight felony charges
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from lottery
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont
- Manhunt underway near Basalt for two men believed to be suspects in Thursday’s armed robbery in Carbondale
- Lodge at Cordillera can sell, federal judge rules, but legal battle continues