On the Hill: Vail 100% open?
January 22, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding past a closed run on Vail Mountain
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow in last 24 hours; 3 inches in last week
Weather: Warm temps without a cloud in the sky
Liftline status: No lines anywhere
Run of the day: Giant Steps has been groomed frequently this season and is running nicely today
Breakdown: The skiing is really nice today – there’s plenty of sun and it’s not too cold or crowded.
Snowcast: The National Weather service says there’s a 20 percent chance of snow Wednesday night and Thursday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations