On the Hill: Video conditions report from Beaver Creek
December 18, 2013
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily iON camera conditions report while snowboarding down Bitterfoot in Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ new snow, 0″ in last week
Weather: Very sunny, beautiful day
Liftline status: Nothing
Run of the day: Bitterfoot was groomed and partially in the sun
Breakdown: With no new snow in the past couple of days, it is definitely a groomer day.
Snowcast: The National Weather service is reporting there’s a chance 20-40 percent chance of snow for tonight, extending until Saturday
Trending In: On The Hill
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Training for Trump: Air Force at Eagle County airport for high altitude flight training