On the Hill: Video conditions report from Beaver Creek
December 18, 2013
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily iON camera conditions report while snowboarding down Bitterfoot in Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ new snow, 0″ in last week
Weather: Very sunny, beautiful day
Liftline status: Nothing
Run of the day: Bitterfoot was groomed and partially in the sun
Breakdown: With no new snow in the past couple of days, it is definitely a groomer day.
Snowcast: The National Weather service is reporting there’s a chance 20-40 percent chance of snow for tonight, extending until Saturday
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- Vail Daily guest column: Dog rescued from shelter now saves humans’ lives
- ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Activewear company Liquido ticketed, faces fines for Hanging Lake conduct
- Vail Daily editorial: Proposed smartphone ban is extreme nanny-ism