On the Hill: Video conditions report from Beaver Creek
December 18, 2013
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily iON camera conditions report while snowboarding down Bitterfoot in Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ new snow, 0″ in last week
Weather: Very sunny, beautiful day
Liftline status: Nothing
Run of the day: Bitterfoot was groomed and partially in the sun
Breakdown: With no new snow in the past couple of days, it is definitely a groomer day.
Snowcast: The National Weather service is reporting there’s a chance 20-40 percent chance of snow for tonight, extending until Saturday
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Shifting silt soil moved to build Eagle school foundation on bedrock
- Riders turn out for Colorado-Eagle River Ride