On the Hill: Warm and chunky at Beaver Creek
February 16, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Gold Rush at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ in last 24 hours, 0″ in last 48 hours and 9″ in last week.
Weather: Mostly cloudy and warm
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: t’s another warm day at the Beav’. The groomers are running great, and even though the snow is chunky, it doesn’t slow you down. Rose Bowl was closed again Sunday morning because of problems with the lift.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of rain and snow Sunday, with another chance of snow starting Wednesday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- Riders turn out for Colorado-Eagle River Ride
- Shifting silt soil moved to build Eagle school foundation on bedrock