On the Hill: Warm and chunky at Beaver Creek
February 16, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Gold Rush at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ in last 24 hours, 0″ in last 48 hours and 9″ in last week.
Weather: Mostly cloudy and warm
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: t’s another warm day at the Beav’. The groomers are running great, and even though the snow is chunky, it doesn’t slow you down. Rose Bowl was closed again Sunday morning because of problems with the lift.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of rain and snow Sunday, with another chance of snow starting Wednesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Obama taps local school chief for administration post
- Eagle County surveyor arrested for alleged illegal marijuana grow
- Four Argentinian J-1 workers scrambling for housing after falling victim to a Craig’s List rental scam
- Surveyor says he’ll be cleared in pot grow case
- Report of gun in Edwards leads to felony charges