On the Hill: Warm temps at Beaver Creek
February 16, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding through Ripperoo’s Retreat at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight, 0″ in last 24 hours, 1″ in last 48 hours and 11″ in last week
Weather: Mostly cloudy, a little windy and warm temperatures
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: Despite no sun and mostly clouds, visibility is great. The wind had blown debris across some of the runs, but the snow is running great despite the warm temperatures.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts warmer temperatures the next couple of days, with a slight chance of snow this weekend.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Missouri developer buys Leadville’s historic rail yard, plans mixed-use community
- Avon police put down deer injured by hunter
- Aspen man’s ‘I didn’t do it’ joke backfires spectacularly
- Man ordered to pay $260K for reckless skiing in Keystone
- Johnstown man who died at Broncos game Monday leaves behind wife, five children