On the Hill: Warm temps at Beaver Creek
February 16, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding through Ripperoo’s Retreat at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight, 0″ in last 24 hours, 1″ in last 48 hours and 11″ in last week
Weather: Mostly cloudy, a little windy and warm temperatures
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: Despite no sun and mostly clouds, visibility is great. The wind had blown debris across some of the runs, but the snow is running great despite the warm temperatures.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts warmer temperatures the next couple of days, with a slight chance of snow this weekend.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks