On the Hill: Warm temps at Beaver Creek
February 16, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding through Ripperoo’s Retreat at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight, 0″ in last 24 hours, 1″ in last 48 hours and 11″ in last week
Weather: Mostly cloudy, a little windy and warm temperatures
Liftline status: Getting busy
Breakdown: Despite no sun and mostly clouds, visibility is great. The wind had blown debris across some of the runs, but the snow is running great despite the warm temperatures.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts warmer temperatures the next couple of days, with a slight chance of snow this weekend.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Activewear company Liquido ticketed, faces fines for Hanging Lake conduct
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- Town of Eagle parts ways with former manager John Schneiger after one year
- Paraglider crashes into river near Eagle; rescued by passing rafters
- ‘Poop patrol’ aims to fix park waste issue