On the Hill: Weird skateboards
June 18, 2014
Today’s activity: Skateboarding with a local board collector
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Report: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte takes a look at several different styles of skateboards, cruising through the streets of Vail and into the skate park in Lionshead.
Today’s forecast: Isolated showers between 10am and noon, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after noon. Increasing clouds, with a high near 62. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent. — National Weather Service
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks