On the Hill: Wet powder day at Vail
February 14, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding down The Pumphouse at Vail.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 2 inches new snow as of 5 a.m.
Vail Daily field report: It felt like 4-5 inches of wet snow
Weather: Snowing, cold and cloudy
Liftline status: Not bad at all
Breakdown: It’s snowing at Vail again – a warm, slushy layer of snow that’s really fun to cruise atop.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says the snow may continue through Sunday
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened