On the Hill: White out at Beaver Creek
April 2, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Pow Wow at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 17 inches in last week
Weather: Cloudy, snowing lightly
Liftline status: Not too busy
Breakdown: The mountain is a white out Wednesday morning with light snow falling heavily making visibility difficult. The Eagle River Watershed Council held its annual electro-fishing Wednesday morning near Arrowhead. The group, along with other organizations, use electro-fishing to collect data on the fish and make the environment healthier for them.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts 1-2 inches to fall Wednesday and 2-4 inches Wednesday night. It also forecasts a 60 percent chance of snow Thursday with 1-2 inches of accumulation possible.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?
- Man found dead in Maroon Bells area; injuries to head and leg
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)