On the Hill: Windy conditions at the Beav’
February 8, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down trees near Cinch at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 1″ overnight, 3″ in last 24 hours, 4″ in last 48 hours and 12″ in last week
Weather: It was windy, cloudy and snowing off and on in the morning hours.
Liftline status: Busy. Witch Cinch Express Lift closed in the morning, crowds funneled down to Centennial and Strawberry Park.
Breakdown: With windy conditions, the trees are a good place to escape.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts snow through Monday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl