VIDEO: Beaver Creek leads local resorts with 7 inches in 24 hours
February 12, 2017
VIDEO: In the Sunday, Feb. 12, edition of On the Hill, Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart reports from Larkspur at Beaver Creek, where it’s one of the busiest days of the season as the local mountain reported 7 inches of new snow in 24 hours — the most of any surrounding resorts.
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Semi driver attempting to avoid Glenwood Springs traffic busted on Independence Pass
- New all-time record for traffic at Eisenhower Tunnel set Aug. 6
- Section of Grand Avenue bridge collapses during Glenwood Springs demolition work
- Viewing guide for solar eclipse, in Eagle County and from area of totality
- Bear’s Beaver Creek death remains a mystery; cubs’ bellies full of store-bought cherries