VIDEO: Beaver Creek’s Cookie Time brings joy to all — every day at 3 p.m.
February 1, 2017
VIDEO: Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart cruises down the mountain at the perfect time — Cookie Time — on Wednesday, Feb. 1, at Beaver Creek. Enjoy fresh baked, chocolate chip cookies daily at the Beav’ at 3 p.m. at the base of Centennial. (Chocolate milk is optional.)
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Activewear company Liquido ticketed, faces fines for Hanging Lake conduct
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- ‘Poop patrol’ aims to fix park waste issue
- Occupants escape car after it goes into Crystal River near Carbondale
- Vail Daily guest column: Dog rescued from shelter now saves humans’ lives