VIDEO: Beaver Creek’s Cookie Time brings joy to all — every day at 3 p.m.
February 1, 2017
VIDEO: Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart cruises down the mountain at the perfect time — Cookie Time — on Wednesday, Feb. 1, at Beaver Creek. Enjoy fresh baked, chocolate chip cookies daily at the Beav’ at 3 p.m. at the base of Centennial. (Chocolate milk is optional.)
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Sign of the times: Rifle’s new K9 puppies will be trained to ignore marijuana
- Save an Eagle. Break a Rib: Rosie Shearwood honored for 45-year fight against Adam’s Rib
- Developers of treatment center sue Cordillera residents for ‘discriminating against addictions’
- Vail Health chief medical officer: Clarifying pediatric care changes at hospital (column)
- Eagle County considers comprehensive rewrite for existing land use rules