VIDEO: Cloudy skies, light snow falling at Beaver Creek
February 2, 2017
VIDEO: Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart reports on Thursday, Feb. 2, from Ripsaw in Rose Bowl at Beaver Creek. After freezing temperatures last week and warm temperatures to start this week, today’s conditions are somewhere inbetween.
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Daily column: Carfentanil, a synthetic opioid, has come to Eagle County
- Landowners question Eagle’s methods, motives for river park property
- CDOT aiming to remove 25-ton boulder from road shoulder in Dowd Junction
- Eagle suspends town manager
- Area snowpack OK this year, but Vail Mountain at 62 percent of average