VIDEO: Cloudy skies, light snow falling at Beaver Creek
February 2, 2017
VIDEO: Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart reports on Thursday, Feb. 2, from Ripsaw in Rose Bowl at Beaver Creek. After freezing temperatures last week and warm temperatures to start this week, today’s conditions are somewhere inbetween.
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Letter: Elimination of Vail Health pediatric doctors will impact children of valley
- Second rash of West Vail thieves hit at least seven unlocked vehicles
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Mother of teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony still unsure how it happened