VIDEO: Coming up for air at Beaver Creek; Grouse, Royal Elk Glade riding real nice
January 12, 2017
VIDEO: Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart reports on Thursday, Jan. 12, from Grouse Mountain and Royal Elk Glade at Beaver Creek, where nearly 3 feet of snow has fallen in the past week.
(If watching on a desk top, then click the “V” on the video to open in Vimeo and watch full screen.)
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- Vail Daily guest column: Dog rescued from shelter now saves humans’ lives
- ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Activewear company Liquido ticketed, faces fines for Hanging Lake conduct
- Vail Daily editorial: Proposed smartphone ban is extreme nanny-ism