VIDEO: Coming up for air at Beaver Creek; Grouse, Royal Elk Glade riding real nice
January 12, 2017
VIDEO: Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart reports on Thursday, Jan. 12, from Grouse Mountain and Royal Elk Glade at Beaver Creek, where nearly 3 feet of snow has fallen in the past week.
(If watching on a desk top, then click the “V” on the video to open in Vimeo and watch full screen.)
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: On The Hill
- Ritz Bachelor Gulch owner opts to fight felony charges
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from Colorado Lottery
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont
- Manhunt underway near Basalt for two men believed to be suspects in Thursday’s armed robbery in Carbondale
- Lodge at Cordillera can sell, federal judge rules, but legal battle continues