VIDEO: Coming up for air at Beaver Creek; Grouse, Royal Elk Glade riding real nice
January 12, 2017
VIDEO: Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart reports on Thursday, Jan. 12, from Grouse Mountain and Royal Elk Glade at Beaver Creek, where nearly 3 feet of snow has fallen in the past week.
(If watching on a desk top, then click the “V” on the video to open in Vimeo and watch full screen.)
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Man arrested in Aspen after claiming to be ex-NFL player Chad Ochocinco
- Steamboat Springs man dies after bicycle crash near Yampa River Core Trail