VIDEO: Feb. 7 storm snowboarding; snow accumulating in Vail Back Bowls
February 7, 2017
VIDEO: In the Tuesday, Feb. 7 edition of On the Hill, Vail Daily on snow correspondent John LaConte reports from Vail Mountain’s Back Bowls, where snow is starting to accumulate after a storm has pounded the high peaks of Vail all day.
John LaConte is riding a Weston Backwoods snowboard in today’s episode of On the Hill
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: On The Hill
- Will 2017 be the last year of free Vail summer parking?
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Twice is nice for Vail Mountain School skiing
- Final report released in fatal Flat Tops avalanche
- VIDEO: Venezuelan Nordic skier dubbed ‘worst skier alive’ competes at World Championships