VIDEO: First tracks at Beaver Creek on New Year’s Eve
December 31, 2016
VIDEO: In the Saturday, Dec. 31 edition of On the Hill, Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart prepares for 2017 by getting on the mountain an hour early on New Year’s Eve courtesy of the White Glove First Tracks program at Beaver Creek. For more information and to sign up for the White Glove First Tracks program, which is open to the public and runs about twice a week during peak periods, at http://www.beavercreek.com.
(If watching on a desk top, then click the “V” on the video to open in Vimeo and watch full screen.)
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Letter: Elimination of Vail Health pediatric doctors will impact children of valley
- Steadman Clinic knee surgeon Dr. Robert LaPrade uses Facebook Live to demonstrate orthopedic procedures to a global audience
- Sonnenalp’s Solar Vail proposal could add 65 deed-restricted apartments at a cost of $4.2M to town of Vail
- Second rash of West Vail thieves hit at least seven unlocked vehicles