VIDEO: Ride and fly – snowboarding in the morning, fishing in the afternoon
March 21, 2017
VIDEO: In the Tuesday, March 21, edition of On the Hill, Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart meets up with Justin Carr, of Vail Valley Anglers, for a classic spring double-dip day — snowboarding at Beaver Creek in the morning and fishing with Vail Valley Anglers on the Eagle River in the afternoon. Vail Valley Anglers, open and fishing year-round, offers guided trips as well as other opportunities to get on the river, such as Fish & Chicks, taking women interested in fly-fishing out on a free trip.
Learn more about Vail Valley Anglers on their website. Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Steadman Clinic knee surgeon Dr. Robert LaPrade uses Facebook Live to demonstrate orthopedic procedures to a global audience
- Letter: Elimination of Vail Health pediatric doctors will impact children of valley
- Sonnenalp’s Solar Vail proposal could add 65 deed-restricted apartments at a cost of $4.2M to town of Vail
- Second rash of West Vail thieves hit at least seven unlocked vehicles