VIDEO: Saturday snow starting to stack
February 11, 2017
VIDEO: In the Saturday, Feb. 11 edition of On the Hill, Vail Daily on snow correspondent John LaConte reports from the West Side of Vail Mountain, where fresh powder is starting to accumulate after a few hours of snowfall.
John LaConte is riding a Weston Backwoods snowboard in today’s episode of On the Hill
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: On The Hill
- Will 2017 be the last year of free Vail summer parking?
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Twice is nice for Vail Mountain School skiing
- Final report released in fatal Flat Tops avalanche
- VIDEO: Venezuelan Nordic skier dubbed ‘worst skier alive’ competes at World Championships