VIDEO: Snow falling at Beaver Creek
February 4, 2017
VIDEO: Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart reports on Saturday, Feb. 4, from the top of Cinch on his way to Birds of Prey on beautiful, snowy morning at Beaver Creek. It’s a bit windy and chilly out there, so bundle up.
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Semi driver attempting to avoid Glenwood Springs traffic busted on Independence Pass
- New all-time record for traffic at Eisenhower Tunnel set Aug. 6
- Section of Grand Avenue bridge collapses during Glenwood Springs demolition work
- Viewing guide for solar eclipse, in Eagle County and from area of totality
- Bear’s Beaver Creek death remains a mystery; cubs’ bellies full of store-bought cherries