VIDEO: Venturing off the groomers and into Royal Elk Glade at Beaver Creek
January 1, 2017
VIDEO: In the Sunday, Jan. 1 edition of On the Hill, Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart goes off the groomers and into Royal Elk Glade on Grouse Mountain at Beaver Creek to start off 2017. Leonhart says he’s not returning to Royal Elk Glade until more snow falls, which is in the forecast, but there are fresh groomers to hit with 98 percent of terrain open at the Beav’.
(If watching on a desk top, then click the “V” on the video to open in Vimeo and watch full screen.)
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: On The Hill
- Letter: Elimination of Vail Health pediatric doctors will impact children of valley
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Second rash of West Vail thieves hit at least seven unlocked vehicles
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife warns hunter to leave their drones at home