Snowguns fire man-made snow onto Golden Peak Saturday morning on Vail Mountain. Vail fired up its snowmaking operations for the first time this season Friday afternoon.
Photo: Snowmaking begins on Vail Mountain
Trending in: On The Hill
- On the Hill: SUPing the Colorado
- On the Hill: Bike through Dowd Junction
- On the Hill: Vail Mountain opens new hiking trail 'Kinnickinnick"
- On the Hill: Cruise the Colorado in a "ducky" inflatable kayak
- On the Hill: See the new "Golf Bike" at the Vail Golf Club