Snowguns fire man-made snow onto Golden Peak Saturday morning on Vail Mountain. Vail fired up its snowmaking operations for the first time this season Friday afternoon.
Photo: Snowmaking begins on Vail Mountain
Trending in: On The Hill
- On the Hill: Over 4,000 acres open at Vail
- On the Hill: Cruise the World Cup course at Beaver Creek
- On the Hill: Odd ring around the sun over Vail Mountain
- On the Hill: Clouds overhead at the Beav'
- On the Hill: Snow still powdery, untracked in areas of Blue Sky Basin