The Vail Valley received a dusting of snow above 9,000 feet Sunday night and Monday morning, the first significant snowfall of the season.
Photo gallery: Snow at Vail and Beaver Creek
Trending in: Regional
- 2A championship game turns into a coronation
- Eagle County Health Service District boss is retiring
- Fire destroys cabin, crane at Dotsero construction site
- Eagle Valley High School ranked in the top 10 percent for the fourth straight year
- Local chef Kelly Liken to open Harvest By Kelly Liken in Singletree in June