One killed, three injured in Jeep rollover near Sweetwater Road
May 16, 2017
Colorado State Patrol reported a fatal Jeep rollover Monday afternoon north of Dotsero.
Information was sparse, but the wreck involved three people who were injured and a 50-year-old man who was killed. The rollover occurred on Garfield County Road 151, about 2 miles west of Sweetwater Road.
One person at the scene sustained only minor injuries, and two people were taken to a hospital, said Trooper Nate Reid. No information on their identities was immediately available.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Regional
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Dead Beaver Creek bear not shot, unknown if poisoned, officials say
- Health insurance set to soar next year on Western Slope
- Kaiser Permanente celebrates one year in Vail Valley, Summit County
- Colorado’s Bustang bus system to connect Vail, Summit County and Glenwood Springs
- Arvada woman pleads not guilty in Eagle County crash that killed two of her children
- Eagle County Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested after report of masturbation in Miller Ranch Open Space in Edwards
- Speed limits on I-70 through Glenwood Canyon could go as low as 30 mph with new technology
- American Airlines to start all-year, daily service from Dallas-Fort Worth to Eagle County’s airport
- Colorado police on the hunt for ‘The Mad Pooper’ — aka the poop-and-run jogger