Vail Resorts offers reward for stolen cameras
December 12, 2013
VAIL — On April 6, the Eagle County Sheriff's Office was contacted by Vail Mountain Security, reporting a theft.
A Vail Resorts employee told deputies that sometime between 11:30 a.m. on April 4 and 11 a.m. April 6, two cameras had been stolen. Both cameras were taken from inside aluminum housings, on the Adventure Ridge tubing hill, on Vail Mountain.
The two cameras are Nikon S300 digital SLR cameras and are valued at about $4,000 each.
Vail Resorts is offering up to a $4,000 reward, in addition to Eagle County Crime Stoppers award, for any information that leads to an arrest and indictment in this incident, as well as the return of the cameras in working condition.
If you think you may have any information about the suspects or this crime, call the Eagle County Sheriff's Office at 970-328-8500 or Eagle County Crime Stoppers at 970-328-7007, 800-972-TIPS, submit your tip online at http://www.tipsubmit.com, or text a tip from your cell phone by texting STOPCRIME plus your message to CRIMES (274637). If your tip leads to the arrest and indictment of any suspect involved, you could earn up to a $1,000 reward from Crime Stoppers.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Regional
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Dwindling Obamacare funds could hurt regional Medicaid transit program
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Coroner: Carfentanil, cocaine among drugs found in Blue Lake overdose case
- Colorado’s most expensive toll lane, the I-70 Mountain Express Lane, to open
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks