Vail Resorts offers reward for stolen cameras
December 12, 2013
VAIL — On April 6, the Eagle County Sheriff's Office was contacted by Vail Mountain Security, reporting a theft.
A Vail Resorts employee told deputies that sometime between 11:30 a.m. on April 4 and 11 a.m. April 6, two cameras had been stolen. Both cameras were taken from inside aluminum housings, on the Adventure Ridge tubing hill, on Vail Mountain.
The two cameras are Nikon S300 digital SLR cameras and are valued at about $4,000 each.
Vail Resorts is offering up to a $4,000 reward, in addition to Eagle County Crime Stoppers award, for any information that leads to an arrest and indictment in this incident, as well as the return of the cameras in working condition.
If you think you may have any information about the suspects or this crime, call the Eagle County Sheriff's Office at 970-328-8500 or Eagle County Crime Stoppers at 970-328-7007, 800-972-TIPS, submit your tip online at http://www.tipsubmit.com, or text a tip from your cell phone by texting STOPCRIME plus your message to CRIMES (274637). If your tip leads to the arrest and indictment of any suspect involved, you could earn up to a $1,000 reward from Crime Stoppers.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Regional
- Glenwood bridge replacement needs traffic reduction from surrounding areas
- Burns man shoots, kills masked assailant
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Colorado’s most expensive toll lane, the I-70 Mountain Express Lane, to open
- Elephant tranquilizer turned up in area of Eagle County overdose deaths
- One dead in apparent ATV crash in retail store parking lot in Gypsum
- Partially decomposed body found north of Eagle near Burger King
- Breaking: Mountain lion spotted near Eby Creek and U.S. Highway 6
- Town of Eagle eyes nearly $83,000 total payment to former manager
- Goat yoga — no kidding — available in Vail