Vail Resorts offers reward for stolen cameras
December 12, 2013
VAIL — On April 6, the Eagle County Sheriff's Office was contacted by Vail Mountain Security, reporting a theft.
A Vail Resorts employee told deputies that sometime between 11:30 a.m. on April 4 and 11 a.m. April 6, two cameras had been stolen. Both cameras were taken from inside aluminum housings, on the Adventure Ridge tubing hill, on Vail Mountain.
The two cameras are Nikon S300 digital SLR cameras and are valued at about $4,000 each.
Vail Resorts is offering up to a $4,000 reward, in addition to Eagle County Crime Stoppers award, for any information that leads to an arrest and indictment in this incident, as well as the return of the cameras in working condition.
If you think you may have any information about the suspects or this crime, call the Eagle County Sheriff's Office at 970-328-8500 or Eagle County Crime Stoppers at 970-328-7007, 800-972-TIPS, submit your tip online at http://www.tipsubmit.com, or text a tip from your cell phone by texting STOPCRIME plus your message to CRIMES (274637). If your tip leads to the arrest and indictment of any suspect involved, you could earn up to a $1,000 reward from Crime Stoppers.
Trending In: Regional
- Navajo Code Talker, legendary lawmaker John Pinto is a great American story
- East Vail backcountry skiers trigger two avalanches; rescue caught on video
- Gypsum adds motocross track to its list of city parks
- Colorado’s most expensive toll lane, the I-70 Mountain Express Lane, to open
- Daron Dylan Wint allegedly murders Vail Colorado-connected family
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from lottery
- Steadman Clinic, Vail Valley Medical Center unveil $68M expansion
- Ritz Bachelor Gulch owner opts to fight felony charges
- Vail police see increase in fraudulent ski passes
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change