BEAVER CREEK — Barbecue specialists competed Saturday for awards at the Blues, Brews and BBQ event in Beaver Creek. The Coyote Cafe was named the grand champion. For side dish, the winners were: First place, Bonnie Q BBQ; second place, Lost Weekend Grill; and third place, Coyote Cafe. For chicken, the winners were: First place, Coyote Café; second place, Black Diamond Bistro; and third place, Lost Weekend Grill. For pork rib, the winners were: First place, Coyote Cafe; second place, Bonnie Q BBQ; third place, Lost Weekend Grill.
Winners announced at Blues, Brews and BBQ in Beaver Creek
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- Vail Mountain School blanks CRMS Oysters
- Devils, Huskies cross-country fast at Glenwood
- Battle Mountain outlasts Devils in five
- No. 3 Bears too much for Eagle Valley, 35-12
- Battle Moutain soccer, Vail Christian spikers nab wins