Snowguns fire man-made snow onto Golden Peak Saturday morning on Vail Mountain. Vail fired up its snowmaking operations for the first time this season Friday afternoon.
Photo: Snowmaking begins on Vail Mountain
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- Vail Daily column: The season’s not ending, it’s just beginning
- On the Hill: 10" new snow at the Beav'
- On the Hill: Powder day at Vail
- Vail Daily column: Understand your limitations
- On the Hill: Snow still powdery, untracked in areas of Blue Sky Basin