Snowguns fire man-made snow onto Golden Peak Saturday morning on Vail Mountain. Vail fired up its snowmaking operations for the first time this season Friday afternoon.
Photo: Snowmaking begins on Vail Mountain
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- On the Hill: New snow at the Beav'
- On the Hill: A few inches and counting on Vail Mountain
- Vail Daily column: Get up for better fitness
- Training our high school athletes into spring
- Vail Daily column: Scholarships, partnerships create opportunities