Eagle-Vail Golf Club opens 10 holes Saturday
May 9, 2013
Eagle-Vail — The Eagle-Vail Golf Club will open the golf course for regular season play to the public on Saturday with 10 holes (Nos. 1-8, 11 and 12).
The course opens to season pass holders and Eagle-Vail residents today. When all 18 holes are open, value season rates will range from $40-$80 through June 15. Golfers can book their tee times online at http://www.eagle vailgolfclub.com.
"We're excited to kick off our 2013 summer season," said Eagle-Vail's head golf pro Ben Welsh. "The $2-million renovation we did on the course and clubhouse has improved the golf experience here in Eagle-Vail, in the heart of one of the nation's best golf destinations."
Peak Season (June 16–Sept. 9) rates at the Eagle-Vail Golf Club are $50-$99 per person per round. The club offers 10-round punchcards for $450 (value season resident rate) and $750 (Peak Season, non-resident rate) as well. Pinnacle Passes are still available through Wednesday and can be purchased online at eagle vailgolfclub.com or by calling 970-949-5267.
The PGA's Get Golf Ready program will be available to beginner golfers, or those who would like to improve their game, for the second year in a row at Eagle-Vail Golf Club. Offering five group lessons for $99, golfers or golfers-to-be will learn the basics of golf, including about golf courses and etiquette, putting, swing, cart driving and more.
Private golf lessons are also available with the Eagle-Vail Golf Club's PGA golf pros on a first-come first-serve basis and by appointment only.
Recommended Stories For You
First Tee of Denver will also be available for kids this summer, with times to be announced at a later date.
The Eagle-Vail Golf Club's driving range is also open, as are its short game areas.
The Eagle-Vail Golf Club's clubhouse restaurant, Whiskey Hill Golf Grill, also debuts this year with a revamped menu, offering breakfast, lunch and now dinner. The Whiskey Hill Golf Grill will be open until 8 p.m. weekdays and 10 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Battle Mountain Huskies soccer on top of the Slope heap … again
- Vail Mountain School Gore Rangers beat Basalt; orange still a possibility
- Battle Mountain Huskies football can’t overcome mistakes in loss at Glenwood
- Column: Systemic stress, and how it leads to overall fitness
- Races are coming into focus for Battle Mountain Huskies, Eagle Valley Devils
- Gypsum woman hangs herself at Garfield County Jail in Glenwood Springs
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Vail Resorts executive leaves for new role at Steamboat Ski Area
- Jury acquits Leadville woman on drug distribution, weapons charges
- Steadman Clinic knee surgeon Dr. Robert LaPrade uses Facebook Live to demonstrate orthopedic procedures to a global audience