Town Talk for September 14
September 13, 2012
Tell us what’s going on around town.
Submissions must be received by noon prior to the day of desired publication. We cannot guarantee all submissions will be published. To guarantee placement, contact our paid ad department.
Thanks for all the photo submissions. We really appreciate them, and we want you to have your photos back! Please pick up your photos at the front office of the Daily within 30 days. Photos not picked up by then will be filed in the infamous File 13, never to be seen again.
Vail Oktoberfest returns today in Vail Village! Get out your lederhosen and dust off your dirndls – it’s time for the world’s biggest party. Don’t miss the Bavarian Costume Contest! Get full event details online at http://www.vail-oktoberfest.com
Come out to Gypsum Creek on Saturday morning and maybe this guy will show you where to go! Eagle Valley Cross Country is hosting its second annual Devil’s Dash 5K – a 5-kilometer run on the beautiful green grass of a golf course! The kids races start at 8:15 a.m., and at 8:45 a.m. the citizens race takes off. Register at-http://www.runnercard.com/e/runner.main?meet=4287 through today at 5 p.m.
News from across the Web
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Hanging Lake emergencies consuming Glenwood Fire Department resources
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- Vail Resorts, Summit County at odds over deal for new apartment project
- Crisis actor allegedly refers to himself as ‘God’ after DUI arrest in Aspen
- ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor