The Vail Valley received a dusting of snow above 9,000 feet Sunday night and Monday morning, the first significant snowfall of the season.
Photo gallery: Snow at Vail and Beaver Creek
Trending in: Ticker
- Dillon doctor Joseph Ferrara popped for alleged prescription pill scheme
- Eagle residents prepare for Eby Creek Road work
- Authorities still awaiting lab tests on human remains found in Garfield County
- Vail Mountain School student Zeke Pierce dies in biking accident
- Family buys much of downtown Avon