The Vail Valley received a dusting of snow above 9,000 feet Sunday night and Monday morning, the first significant snowfall of the season.
Photo gallery: Snow at Vail and Beaver Creek
Trending in: Ticker
- Joan E. Sorensen 1962-2013
- Dillon doctor Joseph Ferrara popped for alleged prescription pill scheme
- High Altitude Society: Vail Derby Party benefits Children’s Garden of Learning
- Authorities still awaiting lab tests on human remains found in Garfield County
- Family buys much of downtown Avon