The Vail Valley received a dusting of snow above 9,000 feet Sunday night and Monday morning, the first significant snowfall of the season.
Photo gallery: Snow at Vail and Beaver Creek
Trending in: Ticker
- Vail Mountain School student Zeke Pierce dies in biking accident
- Authorities still awaiting lab tests on human remains found in Garfield County
- Family buys much of downtown Avon
- On the Hill: Check out the variety of terrain that's open at Vail
- Third of 3 men pleads guilty in armed robbery