The Vail Valley received a dusting of snow above 9,000 feet Sunday night and Monday morning, the first significant snowfall of the season.
Photo gallery: Snow at Vail and Beaver Creek
Trending in: Ticker
- Authorities still awaiting lab tests on human remains found in Garfield County
- High Altitude Society: Vail Derby Party benefits Children’s Garden of Learning
- SUP and flyfishing: One amazing outdoor overload of activity
- Wolcott plan nearly finished?
- Austrian resorts added to Vail Resorts Epic Pass
- Vail Valley Medical Center partners with Anthem for new health care plan
- Experts: Resort party culture promotes drug, alcohol use
- Suicide in the mountains: Communities work to reduce the stigma
- Substance abuse a more serious issue in Eagle County than many realize
- Vail Daily travel feature: A center of Piemonte gastronomy