Class to improve balance
January 13, 2014
A new section of the N'Balance, a balance exercise class, has started in Avon! Students will enjoy practicing exercises and movements to strengthen their core and work on all components of balance. The first class was Monday, but there is still time to join! Classes will be held from 2 to 3 p.m. every Monday through March 3 at the Eagle River Presbyterian Church in Avon. There is a suggested donation of $2 per class. Please call 970-328-8831 to sign up or to learn more.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Town Talk
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks