August 22, 2014
By the grace of God and the call of the church, Emily E. Ewing will be ordained to the ministry of Word and Sacrament at Mount of the Holy Cross Lutheran Church in the Vail Interfaith Chapel in Vail today at 11 a.m. She has been called as mission developer for Christ the King Lutheran Church in South Jordan, Utah. Emily is excited to celebrate this momentous occasion and would be honored if you could join her for the Service of Holy Communion with Rite of Ordination today. Emily will officially begin at Christ the King Lutheran Church on Sept. 1!
Trending In: Town Talk
- Steadman Clinic, Vail Valley Medical Center unveil $68M expansion
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from lottery
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change
- Dog seriously injured after run-in with skier on Tiehack in Aspen
- Vail police see increase in fraudulent ski passes