Vail Daily Town Talk: DACA Clinic on Saturday
September 21, 2017
There will be a free clinic on Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals renewal applications at Avon Elementary School, located at 850 W Beaver Creek Blvd., on Saturday, Sept. 23, at from noon to 2 p.m.
Clinica Para Accion Diferida Por Llegadas De Ninez. Conozca sus derechos Ayuda gratuita con aplicaciones de renovacion. Escuela Primaria Avon, 850 West Beaver Creek Blvd., Sabado 23 de septiembre de 2017, 12-2 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Town Talk
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Steadman Clinic knee surgeon Dr. Robert LaPrade uses Facebook Live to demonstrate orthopedic procedures to a global audience
- Sonnenalp’s Solar Vail proposal could add 65 deed-restricted apartments at a cost of $4.2M to town of Vail
- Letter: Elimination of Vail Health pediatric doctors will impact children of valley
- Disposable plastic bags vanishing in Avon; point-of-sale ban goes into effect May 1