June 7, 2014
Over 400 students were named to Fort Lewis College’s Dean’s List for the spring semester, including Sandra Loera, of Eagle, and Rachel Rogers, of Eagle. These students took at least 15 credits of gradable hours and achieved a 3.60 or higher grade point average. Loera’s major is psychology, and Rogers’ major is anthropology and psychology.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Missouri developer buys Leadville’s historic rail yard, plans mixed-use community
- Avon police put down deer injured by hunter
- Aspen man’s ‘I didn’t do it’ joke backfires spectacularly
- Man ordered to pay $260K for reckless skiing in Keystone
- Johnstown man who died at Broncos game Monday leaves behind wife, five children