September 15, 2017
Raising children is a tough challenge in today's world. Peers and pop culture exert a never-ending pressure on kids. Parents often feel helpless, as every godly principle they teach their children seems to be contradicted by the corrupt principles of this defective world. But the good news is, God has a plan for effectively raising your children and you can learn from it.
Packed with practical advice, this series will give struggling parents a vision for their children's future and life-changing help for today. Classes run from Monday, Sept. 18, to Monday, Nov. 6, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Classes are $8. to register, visit http://www.thevailchurch.com/project/thrive. Dinner and child care are provided.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Town Talk
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- Eagle County Sheriff’s Office identifies 22-year-old arrested in connection with alleged public masturbation
- Cost is in on Ben Harper’s Avon concert: a loss of $68K
- Eagle bike/motorcycle accident detailed in Crime Stoppers alert resolved
- Letter: No luck with customer service at USPS in Vail