‘Food’ by swimmer
June 6, 2014
I want to feed you the confidence to conquer fear.
I want to feed you the serenity of a sleeping baby.
I want to feed you scarlet dreams of desire and lust.
I want to feed you strength of heart.
I want to feed you an embrace that never ends.
I want to feed you a day of smiles and laughter.
I want to feed you nothing but my grateful soul.
I want to feed you the need for me.
I want to feed you the love in me you set free.
Hungry yet? How about Terra Bistro on Sunday night? Happy birthday!
Trending In: Town Talk
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past