January 28, 2014
Please join Eagle County Healthy Aging and the Colorado Alzheimer Association for a free workshop, "Conversations about Dementia," at the Avon Public Library on Monday from 4 to 5:30 p.m. For more information, call Pat Nolan at 970 328-8831.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Vail Daily letter: A compliment for the community, a critique for the paper
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents