January 28, 2014
Please join Eagle County Healthy Aging and the Colorado Alzheimer Association for a free workshop, "Conversations about Dementia," at the Avon Public Library on Monday from 4 to 5:30 p.m. For more information, call Pat Nolan at 970 328-8831.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Twice is nice for Vail Mountain School skiing
- Will 2017 be the last year of free Vail summer parking?
- VIDEO: Venezuelan Nordic skier dubbed ‘worst skier alive’ competes at World Championships
- Final report released in fatal Flat Tops avalanche
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort