January 28, 2014
Please join Eagle County Healthy Aging and the Colorado Alzheimer Association for a free workshop, "Conversations about Dementia," at the Avon Public Library on Monday from 4 to 5:30 p.m. For more information, call Pat Nolan at 970 328-8831.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Town Talk
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- Vail Valley ranchers say they have the only zero-carbon footprint marijuana grow in Colorado
- Letter: What has become of the common bond that brought us to Vail?
- PHOTOS: Our favorite reader images of the Vail Valley’s first snow of the season
- Eagle County Sheriff’s Office identifies 22-year-old arrested in connection with alleged public masturbation