April 28, 2014
If you're headed out of town soon for some offseason relaxation, then please consider taking the time to complete the town of Vail community survey before you leave. If you received a postcard invitation from our random mailing, don't forget to enter your passcode to access the survey. Anyone else is welcome to participate by using our open link at http://www.tovsurvey.com. Mail-back surveys are also available at the front desk of the municipal building in Vail. Participants will be eligible for a prize drawing worth $500 toward the winner's choice of a 2014-15 parking pass, Epic Pass or a gift certificate to a Vail business. For details, contact the town's Community Information Office at 970-479-2115.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- School board says no to Walking Mountains, yes to $510K scholastic app
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Hovey & Harrison opening in Edwards, offering meal subscriptions