Lost Fly rod in Eagle
August 2, 2014
On Tuesday evening, my husband inadvertently put his fly rod on top of his rig after fishing the Eagle River and drove away. It fell off the truck somewhere between the dirt parking lot just west of Eagle County Fair Grounds, the Eagle Post Office and Eagle City Market. The fly rod was a 20-year anniversary gift and is very special to us. It's a Sage 5 wt SLT 9' fly rod with Lamson reel. If anyone found it, please call 970-456-6288.
Thank you so much!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Town Talk
- One dead in apparent ATV crash in retail store parking lot in Gypsum
- Partially decomposed body found north of Eagle near Burger King
- Breaking: Mountain lion spotted near Eby Creek and U.S. Highway 6
- Town of Eagle eyes nearly $83,000 total payment to former manager
- Goat yoga — no kidding — available in Vail