support for ted
September 30, 2017
Please join us on Sunday, Oct. 8, at the Eagle-Vail Golf Club in support of our friends Ted and Gia. Ted was in an accident that has left him a ventilator dependent quadriplegic who requires round-the-clock care. All proceeds will go directly to them.
Cost is $100 per player, four-man scramble and a 10 a.m. shotgun start. There will be a raffle and prizes. Please call 970-949-5267 for more information.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Town Talk
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Steadman Clinic knee surgeon Dr. Robert LaPrade uses Facebook Live to demonstrate orthopedic procedures to a global audience
- Sonnenalp’s Solar Vail proposal could add 65 deed-restricted apartments at a cost of $4.2M to town of Vail
- Letter: Elimination of Vail Health pediatric doctors will impact children of valley
- Disposable plastic bags vanishing in Avon; point-of-sale ban goes into effect May 1