April 23, 2014
The Eagle Valley chapter of the Parkinson's Association of the Rockies will be holding its next support group meeting today from 5 to 6 p.m. at Colorado Mountain College in Edwards in room 249. This meeting is for Parkinson's patients as well as their family and friends who are looking for support and resources in a fun and uplifting atmosphere. This meeting will feature a sneak peak demo of the Parkinson's Foundation exercise class that takes place weekly in Edwards. For more information, please call 970-328-8896.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Town Talk
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks