April 23, 2014
The Eagle Valley chapter of the Parkinson's Association of the Rockies will be holding its next support group meeting today from 5 to 6 p.m. at Colorado Mountain College in Edwards in room 249. This meeting is for Parkinson's patients as well as their family and friends who are looking for support and resources in a fun and uplifting atmosphere. This meeting will feature a sneak peak demo of the Parkinson's Foundation exercise class that takes place weekly in Edwards. For more information, please call 970-328-8896.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Vail Daily letter: A compliment for the community, a critique for the paper
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Eagle town manager placed on ‘indefinite paid administrative leave’