April 23, 2014
The Eagle Valley chapter of the Parkinson's Association of the Rockies will be holding its next support group meeting today from 5 to 6 p.m. at Colorado Mountain College in Edwards in room 249. This meeting is for Parkinson's patients as well as their family and friends who are looking for support and resources in a fun and uplifting atmosphere. This meeting will feature a sneak peak demo of the Parkinson's Foundation exercise class that takes place weekly in Edwards. For more information, please call 970-328-8896.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Tourists continue visiting ER for marijuana use
- Presidential plane crew spends some time training at the Eagle County airport
- VIDEO: Police misconduct investigation opened after footage of Leadville arrest surfaces
- Hunters find wallet lost in 1980 near De Beque, looking for owner
- Snowpack tells strange story of area’s winter