July 30, 2014
One of the most challenging life events that most of us will eventually face is caring for aging parents or chronically ill family members or friends. Usually we stumble through the process, learning as we go. The purpose of this symposium is to provide local residents with education and resources to guide us through this complex topic. The Preventative and Planning Symposium, being held today at Battle Mountain High School at 9 a.m., is a great informational tool to learn about local resources available, medical advances and technologies, and planning for the future. It's a great place to start the process!
Trending In: Town Talk
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy Class of 2017 is Overachiever U
- The year is complete and RPI is officially a mess