Vail Daily Town Talk: Presentation on Imperiled Plants
October 12, 2017
There are 117 plant species Colorado considered to be globally in peril and vulnerable to extinction. Please join us for an Intimate Evening with Susan Panjabi for a presentation on rare and imperiled plants of Colorado. The event is Saturday, Oct. 14, at the Education Center at the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
Tickets are $15 in advance, and $20 day-of; tickets include appetizers, beer and wine. For more information, visit http://www.BettyFordAplineGardens.org, or call 970-476-0103, ext. 5.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Town Talk
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Steadman Clinic knee surgeon Dr. Robert LaPrade uses Facebook Live to demonstrate orthopedic procedures to a global audience
- Sonnenalp’s Solar Vail proposal could add 65 deed-restricted apartments at a cost of $4.2M to town of Vail
- Disposable plastic bags vanishing in Avon; point-of-sale ban goes into effect May 1
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says