Vail Daily Town Talk: Top Shelf Casino Night
October 1, 2017
Calling all sports fans. Are you feeling lucky? The Vail Mountaineer Hockey Club is rolling the dice and hosting a "Top Shelf Casino Night" at the Donovan Pavilion on Thursday, Oct. 12. This event will help raise much needed funds so that every local child that wants to play hockey can. Casinogoers will be treated to night of "gambling," drinking, eating, dancing and rubbing elbows with celebrity guests including Broncos alumni Dave Studdard, Ron Egloff, Mark Jackson and Rueben Droughns as well as Avalanche alumni Rick Berry and John-Michael Liles. Vail's own semi-pro hockey team, the Vail Yeti, will have players there as well. The silent auction will feature many exciting items to bid on; including restaurant gift certificates, vacation packages both local and abroad, and themed gift baskets put together by the teams.
Tickets are $60 per person or $96 per couple and include two drink tickets, food and your first round of chips. A limited number of tickets are available for purchase at http://www.topshelfcasino.eventzilla.net. Support local youth sports and have fun at the Vail Mountaineer's "Top Shelf Casino Night."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Town Talk
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Gypsum woman hangs herself at Garfield County Jail in Glenwood Springs
- Steadman Clinic knee surgeon Dr. Robert LaPrade uses Facebook Live to demonstrate orthopedic procedures to a global audience
- Sonnenalp’s Solar Vail proposal could add 65 deed-restricted apartments at a cost of $4.2M to town of Vail
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride