Vail Daily Town Talk: Watch “Born To Lead”
September 8, 2017
Come check out the film "Born to Lead" tonight at Cobb Cinebistro Theater in Vail at 8:30 p.m. "Born to Lead" is the story of Sal Aunese, the University of Colorado's star Samoan quarterback who died of stomach cancer in 1989 and how his team promptly dedicated their season to him. Join notable CU legends Jeff Campbell, a Vail native, and many more VIPs.
Please do not call the theater about tickets, as this is a private event. You must call or text 415-494-8082 for ticketing. If you get a voice mail, then please leave a message and send a text; we are simply busy serving other guests.
This film is intended only for audiences with children ages 12 years and older. The event will be coordinated by Vail's own Jean-Claude Moritz, and Mark McIntosh will host the Q-and-A with the stars of the film as well as the director and producer.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Town Talk
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Gypsum woman hangs herself at Garfield County Jail in Glenwood Springs
- Steadman Clinic knee surgeon Dr. Robert LaPrade uses Facebook Live to demonstrate orthopedic procedures to a global audience
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Sonnenalp’s Solar Vail proposal could add 65 deed-restricted apartments at a cost of $4.2M to town of Vail