young composers deadline
March 27, 2017
April first young composers competition deadline is approaching.
Summit Music and Arts offers its third annual Young Composers Competition to young musicians and composers ages 10 to 18 residing in Clear Creek, Eagle, Grand, Lake, Park, Routt and Summit Counties. The Saturday deadline is approaching to enter one or more original compositions for critique. Summit Music and Arts will present a concert of winning compositions on Monday, April 24 at 6 p.m. at Summit Middle School; located at 158 School Road in Frisco.
Visit http://www.summitmusicandarts.org for details.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Town Talk
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Steadman Clinic knee surgeon Dr. Robert LaPrade uses Facebook Live to demonstrate orthopedic procedures to a global audience
- Letter: Elimination of Vail Health pediatric doctors will impact children of valley
- Sonnenalp’s Solar Vail proposal could add 65 deed-restricted apartments at a cost of $4.2M to town of Vail
- Second rash of West Vail thieves hit at least seven unlocked vehicles