Time is running out and the town of Gypsum would like to hear from you. The final meeting to present comments to a town-formed committee that will assist in determining whether accessory dwelling units should or should not be allowed will be held at 6 p.m. on Feb. 25 at the Community Development Department located at 0050 Lundgren Blvd. This committee will then make recommendations to the Town Council and Planning Commission on whether revisions to our zoning code is appropriate or whether existing violations should be pursued, so your thoughts on this issue is very important. For more information, please visit the town of Gypsum website at www.townofgypsum.com or contact Lana Gallegos at 970-524-1729.
Accessory Dwelling units
- Lifelong Minturn resident Darla Goodell, who ran Turntable, passes away
- FirstBank closes doors of branch in Lionshead
- Vail Daily travel: Health and wealth in Asheville, with decadent mansions and healing salt caves
- Minturn's new bathrooms a finalist in best restroom contest
- Eagle Valley spoils Summit County homecoming Friday